Ij.start.canon | Printer setup with ij start canon
Visit ij.start.canon and find out the best way to download Canon printer drivers. Canon printers are ideal for every situation wherever you need a document, paper, or photo print or even if you wish to scan, fax, and do more , ijstart.canon will make you learn how to set up a canon printer to get advanced printing features. To complete your Canon ij printer setup with several connectivity options like WiFi, USB, Bluetooth, and others.
Downloading driver for your printer using Ij.start.canon
- Power on the computer and enable your preferred Wifi. Now, access a secure internet browser to maintain privacy against vulnerabilities. You can make a quick choice between Chrome, Safari, Edge Chromium, Opera, Internet Explorer, etc.
- As ij.start.canon gives you free access to the canon printer drivers suitable for your printer. Hence, you have to go straight to ij.start.canon by entering it in the address bar. Then to reach the welcome window, press the Enter key.
- Here, you will be able to see the Setup tab which is required to click for accessing the Product Selection window. Hence, click Setup and move to the next step.
- Once it is launched, you will observe a search field in the center of the screen which is obligatory to fill with your correct product model number. Hence, certify the model number by seeing the label pasted on the back of the printer. Then, click Go.
- You will view the Download window of ij.start.canon on your computer. Double-check the Operating System field and quickly change it if there is a need to do so. Now, click the Download button to proceed with downloading the software.
- You are requested not to swap between different windows or run other additional software as this may affect the internet speed and delay the download processing of ij.start.canon file. When done, you will get the option to save the file in a secure folder according to your preference.
Ij Start Canon Printer Driver Insallation Guidelines
- If you have not customized the file location, you need to simply access the Downloads folder for running the downloaded file. Double-click on the ij.start.canon setup file and click Run for quickly extracting the files.
- Canon driver setup main interface will be viewed on your screen. Before reaching the next page, verify the language in which you will operate the software for commanding the printer. Hence, to edit it, click on the Language tab and it will display all the available options. Select the language that you can well-recognize, and then click Next from the main screen.
- Now, you need to set up a connection between your printer and computer. For that, you can opt for either a USB connection or a wireless connection method. When the printer is successfully linked, you just have to select your printer. Based on your printer model, it will display the driver and other additional software lists.
- Enable the desired checkboxes of the software package. Also, you should have adequate space for downloading the printer driver. If your computer does not have enough space, uninstall some of the unwanted programs from your system. Now, tap the Next button and move further for ij.start.canon setup.
- The License agreement window will turn up on your screen. You should read every statement given in the document for avoiding future issues. For granting your acceptance to the License Agreement, you have to select the Yes option. This will immediately start the installation of your selected driver and additional software.
- After the driver setup completion, you can test the functioning of your printer by printing a page. To do so, the printer tray must consist of some A4 size pages. Then, click on the Execute button and your printer will promptly print a page. This concludes the driver setup via ij.start.canon.
Step by Step Guide to SetUp Your Canon Printer
Use a wireless connection or USB connection to set up your printer. Follow every single step mentioned here to set up Canon ij printer:-
- Configure the printer hardware : Take out all the canon printer elements from the box and assemble them on a clean surface. Then configure and connect to power, as well install Printhead and Ink Cartridges.
- Visit ij.start.canon :On your PC or Laptop web address bar, enter ij.start.canon and Click Set Up.
- Enter Your Canon Printer Model
- Download Canon Printer DriversSelect the correct operating system like Windows or Mac and click Download in front of the appropriate Canon drivers tab.
- Connect Ij printer to a wireless connectionUse Wireless LAN Setup or WPS Push Button method to connect your printer with a network connection. You will require a wireless router as well.
- Start the printer software installation Once you download the setup from ij.start canon on your laptop or PC, double click on the Canon ij setup file [EXE or PKG] and accept the software license agreement.
- Select a connection type to continue Tick on Wireless connection or USB connection to select one and follow on-screen instructions to move ahead.
- Connect USB if available This step for ij start canon isn’t mandatory, however if you have a USB cable and the wireless connection method fails, in that case, choose a USB connection during installation. Thereafter, plug one side of the USB cable to the canon printer’s rear and another side to the PC, Laptop port.